Funtional and genomic biology
DR Healthcare is a biomedical company specialized in biofunctionalism (functional and genomic biology). DR Healthcare devotes its main activiy to research, development and innovation of products trageted to prevent chronic pathologies, palliate the pain and correct physiological dysfunctions, mainly associated to the deficit of the Diamine Oxidase (DAO) enzyme.
We focus our research in three areas:
- Research at physiological level in the field of molecular biology in general and histamine in particular.
- Biomedical research on metabolic diseases.
- Applied clinical research, with studies on DAO deficiency (Diamine Oxidase), its causes, treatment and clinical course.
Our work involves the research, development, production and marketing of biofunctional products of our own line of R&D and licensing with the aim of improving the health and wellbeing of people.
Scientific rigor and the demanding quality control and management ensure to the elaboration of innovative, safe and effective biofunctional products.
DR Healthcare are committed to the welfare of people and the development of professional health sciences.
We research, develop, produce and market innovative biofunctional products to the health and welfare of the people and for the health professionals to offer the best service to their patients.
In this sense, our Advisory Board, in which the Official Medical College of Barcelona participates, contributes to the strategic planning of our products and services, improving the overall quality and satisfaction of physicians and patients.
We aim our innovation at the following chronic diseases:
- Migraine and other headaches.
- ADHD - Attention. Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, CVS and other gastrointestinal disorders.
- Atopy, psoriasis and other dermatological disorders.
- Fibromyalgia and other musculoskeletal and neuropsychiatric disorders.
- Chronic Fatigue.
- Sciotec Diagnostic Technologies GmbH
- Reva Health, S.L
- Salengei, S.L.
- General LAB, S.A.U.
- DR. F. Echevarne Análisis, S.A.
- Cambridge Scientific Spain, S.L.
- Galenicum Special Ingredients, S.L.